Candy centerpieces for weddings. Commercial cotton candy machine. Motorcycle candy molds.
Candy Centerpieces For Weddings
- (Centerpiece) Table settings -
- An item or issue intended to be a focus of attention
- (centerpiece) the central or most important feature; “education was the centerpiece of the Democratic Party’s political platform”
- (centerpiece) something placed at the center of something else (as on a table)
- A decorative piece or display placed in the middle of a dining or serving table
- A wedding is the ceremony in which two people are united in marriage or a similar institution. Wedding traditions and customs vary greatly between cultures, ethnic groups, religions, countries, and social classes.
- (wedding) the social event at which the ceremony of marriage is performed
- (wedding) a party of people at a wedding
- A marriage ceremony, esp. considered as including the associated celebrations
- A sweet food made with sugar or syrup combined with fruit, chocolate, or nuts
- sugarcoat: coat with something sweet, such as a hard sugar glaze
- Sugar crystallized by repeated boiling and slow evaporation
- a rich sweet made of flavored sugar and often combined with fruit or nuts
- (candied) encrusted with sugar or syrup; “candied grapefruit peel”
vintage aynsley saucer stand business card holder
A turquoise & roses vintage saucer by Aynsley of England turned into one of our signature saucer stands of vintage European fine bone china. Holds business cards & calling cards, candy, nuts, chocolates, rings, earrings, jewelry, anything! Perfect for afternoon tea, weddings, bridal showers and garden parties in classic Alice in Wonderland / Mad Hatter tea party style. By High Tea for Alice. Handmade in the U.S.A.
Wedding of Charlene & Kenneth 17th July 2009 in Mosaic
The colour theme chosen for my lovely daughter Charlene’s wedding with some of my homemade wedding crafts. I hope you enjoy the pretty colours